Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Will give an update and then post a few pics tomorrow!

I am trying to get better about blogging but we have been so busy so let me catch everyone up to date!!!! We had our fall festival at Britt's school this month and had a lot of fun! The girls loved it and we had a great turn out. Our neighbor was dressed up for the spook house which they did a great job on but she was freaking Kiley out because she didn't know who it was - lol. They rode a horse for the first time and they both loved it! The girls were worn out afterwards!!! The next day we had a birthday party for one of our friends in the neighborhood who also happens to be in Britt's class. We had a great time and I got to meet a few other Mom's who have kids in B's class.

Kiley started a new Preschool (well new for her but old for us) - she is at Plano West - Yep I am always asked if I am crazy but how can I make the drive for 2 years with Brittany to give her the best start and not do it for Kiley!! She loves her teacher as we knew she would. She only goes two days a week and I get to have breakfast with a close friend next week so very excited about that!!!

I had a long adoption event last Sat where we didn't adopt one dog but we all have a blast at adoptions so all is good. We went over to some friend's the next day for the game and thank goodness our boys won! I say this esp because Eric is quite the Bucc's fan so that was a sweet win!! We always have a great time with this group and the girls love them!!!

Tonight we took the girls to a local festival at one of the churches and they had a lot of fun! We ran into some friends and the girls got to meet some fireman who dressed up for them and turned on the lights. Kiley was going to do it until she saw how BIG the firetruck was and how high it was for the front seat - lol.

Mike's new job is going great - thank goodness. He is ready to finally settle in somewhere for awhile.

This Friday is Brittany's first field trip! She is so excited to ride the bus for the first time ever - we will be heading to the pumpkin patch! Kiley and I are going but we aren't chaperoning and a few other Mom's are going so it should be lots of fun. Then of course we will trick or treat around here on Friday!!! I am co-hosting a bridal shower on Sat and the girls have a birthday party then we have dinner with some friends that night. Brittany's party is on the 8th and she is so excited! It should be an awesome party - most of her old Preschool friends should be here as well as a few from Kinder. I am brave - we are having it here! I will probably need some sanity afterthat so I may head to a MNO on Sunday - ha! We are busy but having a great time with the girls.

No comments: