Sunday, October 12, 2008

Where to start

It has been awhile since my last update. We have been so busy that time is escaping me. I will try to sum up what everyone has been doing and I will do better at updating!!

Kiley has been doing OK at Preschool but is having major separation anxiety from me so it makes it so hard for me to take her to school. She cries and wants to come home. We are checking into a couple of Church Preschools and are on their waiting list. I will pull her out if it gets too unbearable. Preschool isn't required and she will be in Kinder before I know it. My sweet baby is 4 today and I can't believe how fast it went. She brings such love and laughter to my life and I am so thankful for her everyday!! Happy Birthday Kiley Bear!!!!! We had a small get together for her today and she had so much fun.

Brittany just loves, loves Kindergarten and already has a boyfriend *sigh*. She hangs out with the boys more than girls but she does get it honestly because I was the same way. She is very girly though and I was a tomboy so we do differ there. Otherwise, Brittany is such a mini me in every sense of the word but I adore her and her love of life. She loves art and learning. She is doing so well in school and we are SO proud of her...she makes me proud everyday. We are done with Cheerleading for the season. There are playoff games but she cheered her last game yesterday! the Coyotes won their first game too! The little boys are so cute. She wants to try soccer again in the Spring so we will see how that goes. Her birthday and party are next month and she is very excited!

Michael starts a new job on Monday - sales was not for him but he has a great opportunity with another company so wish him luck.

Now me - well, I am so freakin busy that I don't know which way is up sometimes...lol. My class is going well. I still volunteer with the Humane Society and that keeps me pretty busy and I have taken on a new duty with them. We are still taking a break from fostering because I just don't have the time. I also have started volunteering with Heroes for Children one day a week in the office. I am also on the HFC Friends group. A woman's auxillary group that does different things throughout the year for HFC. I am a Captain in one of the groups so I will coordinate my team - shopping, wrapping, delivering - that sort of thing. I am having fun planning a wedding shower and bachelorette party for the wedding I am Matron of Honor in in January! I try to squeeze everything else in when I can. I try to have lunch with friends once a month as well. I am loving life and my family so all is good. I think that catches everyone up until now but I promise I will get better at updating!!!

No comments: